- 1½ pound meat (cut up roast or stew meat – not ground)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1 soup can of beer
Put in crock pot on high.
Start cutting up the following and add to crock pot:
- 1 cup fresh or canned tomatoes, diced
- 6-8 small onions (I use 12 pearl onions)
- 4-6 potatoes, cut up to bite size
- 2-3 stalks of celery, cut up to bite size
- 2-3 carrots, cut up to bite size
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Cook for two hours on high.
Turn down to medium to medium-low and cook for the rest of the day.
Note from the chef: We like it better if it sits in the refridgerator overnight, then reheated the next day.
Lori Faltinson, River Ridge Elk Ranch
Dakota City, Iowa
IEBA 3rd Cookbook